I support creative people live their highest purpose by developing confidence in leadership, redefining goals, and making a greater impact personally and professionally.
What is coaching?
The relationship between a coach and client is Co-Creative, meaning that we are equals and both have an active role. I am not a therapist, counselor, or consultant. I am a trained coach using honed communication skills to support you as a detached thinking partner. Together we create more power for you to effect create meaningful change and take dynamic actions toward your goals.
Enjoy your first 30 minute development session FREE!
One-on-One Coaching Session
In this session you will
- Individualize your agenda to uncover core topics and goals
- Unravel challenges, fears, and blockages
- Solidify actionable items and solutions together from your own core values and wisdom
- Receive powerful requests to deepen your process in-between sessions
1:1 via phone
Group sessions available for:
- Yoga Teachers
- Individuals seeking private workshop with friends
In this group environment you will:
- Work as a team to collaborate and set goals together.
- Gain enhanced communication, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Work with co-creative conversations to solidify goals and intentions
- Receive goal mapping, meditation, and journaling tips for you to create your own solutions/action plan toward your goals
Prices vary per group size