The Bright Life:
Mindful Living for the Modern Mystic Mompreneur
My name is Samantha Lawrence. I am a certified lifestyle coach, yoga instructor, and spiritual Mompreneur. I created The Bright Life as a platform to support the modern mystic Moms find guilt-free balance between work and home.
* Find guilt-free balance between work and home.
* Live mindfully and holistically in body and spirit.
* Be a beacon of light for goal setting and core values.
About Samantha Lawrence:
Hi Bright Lights!
I'm Samantha Lawrence, Founder and Owner of The Bright Life. I wear a lot of hats. After having my baby, I struggled to find balance between my career, my own personal healing, and my family. My focus and energy felt completely changed and imbalanced. I felt guilty when I was at work, and I felt guilty when I was at home. My own self-care went out the window, and limiting thoughts and stories played repeat in my head.
My mission is to empower women to create the boldest and brightest version of their life through mindful practices in mind, body, and spirit.
Why would you want to work with me?
- I know what it feels like to be a working Mom and deal with constant guilt and shame.
- I understand the necessity of a supportive community and authentic relationships
- I believe in intention setting, goal setting, manifestation, and taking action toward positive change
- I encourage bringing the practices of yoga and holistic living off the mat and into your life to create a spiritual life that is authentic to you
- I am here to help you discover tools to create lasting change and build your bright life
Who are you?
A Mom in the modern world who practices Yoga on and off the Mat
- Believes in authentic spiritual practices, manifestation, and vulnerability
- Finds herself charging crystals and collecting oracle decks
- A Mompreneur who wears a lot of different titles and hats
- Has a vision board
- Follows the Moon calendar
- Recharges in nature
- Desires mindful parenting
- Incorporates holistic routines for themselves and their family